Our blog is dedicated to seasonal living: cooking with local produce (sometimes our own), sewing for the home and searching out vintage bargains.

We believe that most of the pleasure is in the journey - in the making and creating, even if in a simple way.

Sunday 7 June 2015

Local Competition

 
 
In the book, Margaret and I talk about the simple pleasure of entering local competitions. Well, following our own advice I entered my fruit scones and a flower arrangement in a tea-cup in out summer fete yesterday. Didn't get anywhere with the scones but got 2nd for the flower arrangement. Considering my skills consist of plonking in a cup, I was well-pleased.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Well done withthe flower arrangement, it looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, and well done. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete